Cryogenics is synonymous with state at low temperatures.
The air gases subjected to low temperatures (typically less than -180 ° C) through compression process, condensing change in liquid state.
The use of the gas in the liquid state offers the following advantages:
- Improved efficiency of storage in terms of volume
- Best weight / product ratio
- Reduction of logistics costs
- Reduced risk due to storage in low pressure
- Availability of refrigerant product useful for various applications
Do you have any questions or do you need clarification? We are happy to answer your questions at any time.