CRYOSWITCH-MED is a supply and recovery switch over system for tanks with cryogenic and liquefied medical gases.
- Real time monitoring measures and pressures through LCD display with backlight
- Alarm signaling through blinking visual and acoustic indicators with recovery time programmable by the user
- Programming by encoder with button integrated
- Alarm acoustic signal with stop pushbutton on front panel
- Solenoid valves status indication on front panel
- Automatic switch over functions for empty tank, extra consumption or fault storage, through integrated solenoid valves
- Recovery function for gaseous fraction produced by the evaporation of the backup tank, through integrated solenoid valves
- Shut-off function for operating storage low temperature detection
- Set points programmable by the user for minimum level, high and low operating tank pressures, high and low supply output pressure, low III° source pressure
- Proprietary network protocol CRIONet
- Self-checking system
- Remote monitoring for measures and alarms through MOD-COM GPRS
- Auxiliary output switch for external cumulative alarm indicator or hooter
- Optical and acoustic indication about alarm status in accordance with European standard ISO 7396-1 and EN 606601-1-8
Do you have any questions or do you need clarification? We are happy to answer your questions at any time.